You can apply for the following jobs at IPNX Nigeria.
Human Resource, Finance, Wifi and Voice, Network Infrastructure uni, Information Systems & Technology
Reporting to: Supervisor
Function:As applicable to requesting unit
Location:All ipNX Branches
Travel Frequency: Occasional
Introduction to the Job
The ipNX internship program offers students in tertiary institutions in Nigeria the opportunity to gain work experience and providing students with the opportunity to work and get jobs at IPNX directly with inspiring and experienced professionals. The insights and skills gained by the end of the programme would be invaluable for future careers in the following category of applicants:
- Students undergoing the mandatory SIWES (Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme) program (INDUSTRIAL TRAINEE).
- Graduates who have completed their Higher National Diploma programs for Polytechnics, Colleges of Education & Bachelor Degree for university institutions .and are awaiting NYSC deployment (PRE-SERVICE).
- Corp members currently undergoing their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC). All the above can get jobs at IPNX Nigeria ltd.
Purpose of the Job
- To learn new skills and add to their knowledge base while gaining confidence in their abilities.
- To offer the opportunity to work with someone who can become a mentor for you – not only in the internship but throughout their career.
- To learn about a career field from the inside and decide if this is the right career field for them.
- To offer the opportunity to practice communication and teamwork skills.
- To gain industry knowledge first hand from the organization and professionals.
- To gain valuable experience and accomplishments to add to their resume.
- To provide evidence that they have initiative, are reliable, and have a sense of responsibility.
- To apply some of the ideas learned in school and provide a bridge between school and the professional world.
This section requires the top five accountabilities that role is to deliver own. Written in outcome language, this is not a listing of tasks but a grouping of tasks to determine outcomes required for the tasks.
Expected Key Results (Detailed KPIs)
- Job Knowledge
- Use of Technology
- Overall Job Performance
Demonstrate (Key competencies)
This section requires an overview of the education, experience, and skills required to do the job at a satisfactory level. It is not a list of the jobholder’s qualification.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills:
- CGPA ( 2.50 minimum)/BSC(2.2 minimum)/ HND(Upper Credit minimum).
- WAEC (Minimum 6 B’s & C’s)
- Little or no work experience
- Customer Focus
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
Interested and qualified candidates who intend to get jobs at IPNX Nigeria should address their cover letters to
- The Human Resource Manager,
- Human Capital Management,
- ipNX Nigeria.
- All Pre-service & I.T Internship cover letters should state the duration of the internship.
[fts_facebook type=page id=Studentguide posts=6 posts_displayed=page_only for the feed to work]